Johan's blog

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A day in Helsingfors

The weather that I enjoyed today: it has been very cold with clouds in Helsingfors, -8/-6°C, with a relative humidity of 92%, a gentle breeze was blowing from the east. The activitys that I had today: presentation (6.0h), in-transit (2.5h). The transports that I had today: bus (8.5h). The cities that I visited today: Vantaa (3.9h), Helsingfors (15.6h). The buddies that I met today: Wagner (4.7h). The max of speed that I had today: 137.4. The photos that I took today:
(00:18) Beer in Helsingfors (08:24) Demo time in Helsingfors (09:05) Demo time in Helsingfors (10:32) Demo time in Helsingfors (10:33) Demo time in Helsingfors
The products that I encountered today: product of Suomen Sokeri Oy, product of Suomen Sokeri Oy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home