Johan's blog

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A day in Glanerbrug

The weather that I enjoyed today: it has been breezy this morning. otherwise mostly cloudy and mild in Enschede, 10/13°C, with a relative humidity of 71%, a fresh breeze was blowing from the southwest. The cities that I visited today: Enschede (9.7h), Glanerbrug (12.6h). The places that I stayed in today: TI Office (8.1h), Home sweet home... (12.5h). The photos that I took today:
(10:58) Discussion in Enschede visiting park Florapark (11:37) Discussion in Enschede visiting park Florapark (16:43) Coffee times in Enschede (TI Office)
The products that I encountered today: product of Unilever Nederland Foods, product of Albert Heijn B.V., product of Kimberly-Clark Ltd , product of Unilever Nederland Foods, product of Ravensburger Spieleverlag GmbH .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home