Johan's blog

Monday, January 08, 2007

A day in Glanerbrug

The photos that I took today:
(09:17) Party in Enschede (TI Office)
The products that I encountered today: product of Unilever Nederland Foods, product of IMATION ENTERPRISES CORP. , product of COCA-COLA SERVICES, product of OSBORNE/MCGRAW-HILL . The activitys that I had today: working (1.1h). The cities that I visited today: Enschede (9.4h), Glanerbrug (14.3h). The weather that I enjoyed today: it has been mild with a blend of sun and clouds in Enschede, 7/11°C, with a relative humidity of 90%, there was 4.57mm of rain, a gentle breeze was blowing from south to southwest. The places that I stayed in today: TI Office (9.2h), Home sweet home... (14.2h). The transports that I had today: car (1.1h).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home