Johan's blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A day in Glanerbrug

The weather that I enjoyed today: it has been rain in Enschede, 5/7°C, with a relative humidity of 86%, there was 4.57mm of rain, a gentle breeze was blowing from south to southwest. The cities that I visited today: Enschede (9.6h), Glanerbrug (14.4h). The places that I stayed in today: TI Office (8.5h), Home sweet home... (14.3h). The buddies that I met today: Martin Wibbels (2.4h). The photos that I took today:
(10:26) Baby shower in Enschede (TI Office) (10:29) Baby shower in Enschede (TI Office) (10:30) Baby shower in Enschede (TI Office) (10:31) Baby shower in Enschede (TI Office)
The products that I encountered today: product of unknown, product of DKSH HOlland Diervoeders, product of unknown, product of Beaphar B.V..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home