Johan's blog

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A day in Glanerbrug

The photos that I took today:
(13:46) My clothes in Enschede (TI Office) (17:07) Johan
The products that I encountered today: product of Unilever Nederland Foods, book entitled 'A Programmer's Introduction to C#' of Eric Gunnerson, product of HIGH TECH COMPUTTER CORP. , product of unknown, book entitled 'Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques, Second Edition (Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)' of Ian H. Witten,Eibe Frank. The activitys that I had today: working (13.0h). The cities that I visited today: Enschede (9.3h), Glanerbrug (14.6h). The weather that I enjoyed today: it has been mostly cloudy in Enschede, 4/11°C, with a relative humidity of 87%, there was 0.25mm of rain, a gentle breeze was blowing from the southwest. The places that I stayed in today: TI Office (9.0h), Home sweet home... (14.5h). The buddies that I met today: Harreld Kuiper (1.2h), Marcel Bijlsma (5.4h). The transports that I had today: car (13.0h).
A Programmer's Introduction to C# 12:11 Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques, Second Edition (Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems) 14:22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home